After years of waiting, there are now reverse mortgage programs for condominiums that aren’t FHA approved!
What is a Reverse Mortgage?
A reverse mortgage allows elderly people the opportunity to access the existing equity in their homes they have built up over time, then defer payment of the loan until after they have died, or when they sell, or move out of the home.
Reverse Mortgage benefits
- Home values can go as high as $10,000,000.00
- You can take all the money at closing.
- Buy your dream home with a reverse mortgage
- Reverse Mortgages for Estate planning purposes.
- Reverse Mortgages for maintaining investment portfolios,
- Reverse Mortgages to pay off debt,
- Reverse Mortgages to do those things you always wanted to do!
"Kurt, We certainly will continue to send people your way. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and we feel you went above your responsibility in securing our reverse mortgage. Thanks again."Tony and Pat F., Delray Beach, FL